I’m still loving fall and pumpkin desserts.🍁
I’ve partnered with @wholeearthsweetener to bring you these delicious Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins! They’re dipped in melted butter and coated in a cinnamon sweet mixture. For the sweetener I used zero sugar, keto friendly Whole Earth Erythritol & Monk Fruit. You can purchase it in-store at Costco. 🛒
These little muffins are so easy to make and melt in your mouth good!
1 cup finely ground almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1⁄2 cup Whole Earth Erythritol & Monk Fruit Sweetener
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
1 large egg
1⁄4 cup oil
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cinnamon Sweet Mixture
1/3 cup Whole Earth Erythritol & Monk fruit Sweetener 1 tablespoon cinnamon
5 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour,
sweetener, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt
3. In a medium bowl whisk together the pumpkin, egg, oil,
heavy cream and vanilla. Fold the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Scoop batter into muffin cups about 2/3 full. Makes 18-20 muffins.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in the pan.
6. Place melted butter in a small bowl. Stir together the sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl. Carefully dip muffins into the melted butter then roll them in the cinnamon mixture.
I have been compensated by Whole Earth Sweetener Co., LLC, maker of Whole Earth sweeteners, for my participation in this campaign.